The General Medicine Department provides comprehensive primary care services in an out – patient setting along with providing care to hospitalised patients suffering from a broad range of ailments. The department is well equipped to manage chronic health conditions such as diabetes and heart disease, treat acute illness like respiratory infections and joint pain.
- Round‐the‐clock inpatient care with experienced doctors
- 24/7 pre-operative assessments for all major surgeries
- Preventive health check-up programs
- Palliative care & rehabilitation services
- Systematic management of lifestyle diseases such as diabetes, hypertension
obesity, and epidemic illnesses like dengue, H1N1